Adoption Service Referrals
For general information on Adoption Services and Resources, please call 440-992-2121.
For specific assistance and questions you can also contact:
1-800-670-6089 (Regional Agency located in Mahoning County)
Valerie Thomas – 330-393-4254
Taunya Fuller – 330-744-3320
- Provide informational packets to those interested in adoption.
- Make referrals for couples interested in completing a home-study in preparation for an adoption placement.
- Help pregnant women create an adoption plan, upon request.
- Work with parishes to recruit adoptive families for Ohio’s waiting children.
- Support efforts of local organizations through service, advocacy and convening on child welfare issues relative to adoption and foster care.
- Promote the Pro-Life position of the Catholic Church by encouraging the adoption of children waiting for permanent placement.
Adoption and Foster Care Program Summary