Your Mortgage – Understanding Your Options
Catholic Charities of Ashtabula County will be conducting educational workshops throughout Ashtabula County to share the housing programs available to homeowners. Topics to be covered include budgeting, loan modification programs, and understanding the foreclosure process. We encourage you to attend this important andinformational workshop for yourself, family, friends, and neighbors.
- Monday, June 11th – 6:30pm at St. Mary Church – 103 N. Maple Avenue, Orwell - Community Center Meeting Room
- Tuesday, June 12th - 6:30pm at Assumption Church - 594 W. Main Street, Geneva - Friendship Room
- Tuesday, June 19th – 6:30pm at Mother of Sorrows Church - 1464 W. 6th Street, Ashtabula, - Community Center, Room 2
- Wednesday, June 20th – 6:30pm at St. Joseph Calasanctius – 32 E. Jefferson Street, Jefferson – Church Hall
- Tuesday, June 26th – 6:30pm at St. Frances Cabrini Church – 744 Mill Street, Conneaut - Parish office
- Wednesday, June 27th – 6:30pm at Our Lady of Victory Church – 481 S Main Street, Andover
All are welcome! Bring a friend. For more information, please call Patty Cellitti at 440-992-2121.