Bishop’s Appeal – Parish Progress Summary
The 2017 Bishop’s Appeal Parish Progress Summary
Check your parish results here. Results as of 11:00 am, Tuesday, December 12.
Click to view the current parish appeal progress summary report.
(* report is subject to adjustments and write-offs; your parish results may vary slightly)
- The Bishop’s Appeal Follow Up Mailing was sent to all households that gave a gift in 2016, but had not yet responded to the 2017 Appeal. These letters were mailed out on May 3, 2017.
- The Lapsed Donors mailing was sent to homes around June 15, 2017.
- A final mailing for the year went out on September 8, 2017.
- Please encourage parishioners to respond, even if they are unable to make a gift this year.
- Final reminders for payments will be mailed mid-December. All payments due by 12/31/17.
Parishes – does your * active member registration number * look accurate?
We are continually updating our Diocesan records. If your number is not accurate, please contact us immediately!
Your active participation is required. Thank you.
** Please note: ParishSoft software does not interface with The Raiser’s Edge. If you recently switched over to ParishSoft, you will still need to update your parishioner records using The Raiser’s Edge.